Our Pupils’ Code of Conduct exists to enable the School to be a purposeful, happy and tolerant society where each member of the community can fulfil their potential. Our pupils are encouraged to show consideration and care for people and property.
Parents and guardians are requested to ensure that their children have read and understood this document.
- All pupils should arrive at school well rested and having had a healthy satisfying breakfast.
- Pupils should always consider others, behaving courteously at all times.
- School uniform should be worn with pride; this includes the correct attire for sporting activities.
- Girls’ hair should be tied with blue hair ties. Boys’ hair should be no longer than collar length. Styling products are unacceptable.
- Jewellery is unacceptable for school. Watches may be worn at the discretion of the staff. Religious symbols may be worn discreetly but must be removed for games lessons.
- All pupils should be in school on time so they can prepare themselves for the school day.
- Pupils should have, in school, all the correct equipment they require to aid learning.
- Pupils need to bring a healthy mid-morning snack and a bottle of water.
- Pupils should take pride in our school environment and take care to look after school property.
- All school work should be done to the best of the individual’s ability.
- Pupils should walk around the school site taking care to show friendliness and helpfulness to all.
- Pupils should not enter a classroom unless they have knocked and ascertained a member of staff is present.
- At break time pupils should not be in the school buildings unless they have been given permission to do so.
- At the end of all break times, when the bell is rung by a member of staff pupils should stop moving and speaking and then line up when requested.
- Pupils should not leave the school site unaccompanied bur remain with staff until collected by a parent or carer.
- Remember a smile goes a long way!